Supervision and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) are one of the things that set us apart as coaching qualification providers.
You will be required to attend regular supervision sessions (either face to face or via skype/phone) during your study.
On completion, we require graduates to register with the Association of Business NeuroPsychologists, attending a minimum of 6 supervision sessions a year.
Supervision has many proven benefits. You are able to reflect and develop, link theory with practice, and formulate what may be going on with more complex clients. It provides a space to ‘bounce ideas’ and share experiences, and consider the personal impact of the work.
Supporting your growth
Once you graduate, we continue supporting your on-going growth and development with marketing and career support.
- Email courses
- CPD workshops, webinars and Skype groups
- Peer mentoring
- Research updates and masterclasses
- CPD Courses and events
- For NeuChem® Practitioners we provide information and resources for you to use:
- Marketing literature
- Articles to put onto your LinkedIn or other social media sites
- Links to our newsletters for your clients