Why is accreditation important?
The life coaching industry has an image problem, and it stems from the lack of credible qualifications. Clients are searching for coaches with real credentials. As part of a completely unregulated industry, the onus is on you as a coach to go that extra mile.
Clients place significant trust in their coaches to support them and offer valuable, life-changing guidance. To ensure client satisfaction, our coaches must abide to the guidelines set out by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Upon completion of the Diploma in NeuChem® Coaching, you attain Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring with ILM.
THE NEUCHEM COURSE IS ILM ACCREDITED AND OFSTED REGULATED.
We are an approved ILM Centre, our NeuChem® Coaching courses are accredited through ILM, and regulated by Ofsted.
Regular internal and external verification means that the standards of teaching and assessment are consistently high quality.
BENEFITS OF ILM ACCREDITATION
- Gain an internationally recognized qualification
- Learning is focused on real application
- Free 12 month ILM membership – this gives you access to a range of learning resources, including:
- Leadership: online materials from Harvard Business School, resource guides
- ILM leadership and management magazine and e-bulletin
- Career development advice
- ILM Resource Centre – includes e-journals, e-books, qualification reading lists, study support, resource guides