The central three elements of our NeuChem® framework, are to notice, enquire, and understand our client’s needs. Combining neuroscience and coaching, the NeuChem® model creates fast, lasting change, and will give you the neuroscientific edge as a coach, to lead your field!
Once qualified, you can deliver our innovative wellbeing psychometric tool to your own coaching clients: CARI™(as seen on the BBC). This provides a competitive edge in a crowded coaching market to help you target and support wellbeing and change privately or within organisations.
Upon completion, you will also receive an ILM Level 3 Award in Coaching and Mentoring – and attend our graduation ceremony!
Completing the course enables students to register for The National Association of NeuChemologists® and become a licensed CARI™ Consultant , giving you the opportunity to work with clients of the Maria Paviour Company.
This course will provide you with two-pronged credibility, combining the learning of an approach founded on cutting-edge scientific research from the Maria Paviour Company and an ILM qualification.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply the learning to the Certificate, and then Diploma course.
2 classroom days, plus 16 hours personal study, 5 hours supervision or advanced training and 6 hours coaching practice
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
£1494+VAT (incl. additional ILM fee) Payment plan available
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have experience in learning and development or management and are now seeking a robust coaching qualification
- Have a coaching qualification, and want to uplift this and develop their practice with the NeuChem® neuroscience and coaching methods
- Have never been a coach, but have a keen interest in learning more about coaching, and how we blend it with neuroscience
- ILM Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Award in Wellbeing Coaching using Neuroscience is a 2 day course, plus 16 hours personal study, 5 hours supervision or advanced training and 6 hours coaching practice
- 2 days of classroom learning are held at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
- Learning materials for personal study are readily available on our online learning platform.
- Supervision/advanced training is carried out via Skype
- Your learning can also be applied and extended to complete the ILM Level 5 Certificate and/or ILM Level 7 Diploma
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £1494+VAT (incl. additional ILM fee) Payment plan available