Coaching is becoming more widely recognised as a profession. This qualification will provide you with credibility, and the learning of an approach founded on the most up to date scientific research. Combining neuroscience and coaching, the NeuChem® model creates fast, lasting change, and will give you the edge you need as a coach to lead your field.
Once qualified, you can deliver our innovative wellbeing measurement tool: CARI™(CARI™ on the BBC), to your own coaching clients. This provides a competitive edge in a crowded coaching market to help you target and support wellbeing and change privately or within organisations. Upon completion, you will also receive an ILM Level 3 Award and can attend our graduation ceremony!
Completing the course enables students to register for The Association of NeuChemologists® and become a licensed CARI™ Consultant , giving you the opportunity to work with clients of the Maria Paviour Company.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply the learning to the Certificate, and then Diploma course.
4 days training, plus personal study
£1494+VAT (Inc ILM Registration Fees) Payment plan available
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have experience in learning and development or management and are now seeking a robust coaching qualification
- Have a coaching qualification, and want to uplift this and develop their practice with the NeuChem® neuroscience and coaching methods
- Have never been a coach, but have a keen interest in learning more about coaching, and how we blend it with neuroscience
We recognise that an upfront payment is not always possible for everybody. Therefore for this course, we are offering a payment plan. If this is something you would be interested in considering, please contact our finance manager, Leaona (email@example.com).
Completion of the Introduction to NeuChem®: Neuroscience and Coaching Access Course
- ILM Level 3 Award
The Ethics Paper
Applying the NeuChem® Framework for Effective Coaching
Practical – Undertaking Wellbeing Coaching
You can choose to take this session from 2 weeks to one month after Module 2, and after some pro bono coaching experience. This is a journey of personal discovery, we learn from each other, ourselves and tutors our strengths and areas we wish to improve and develop. The day may include one to one tutorials.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Award in Wellbeing Coaching using Neuroscience is a four day classroom course, at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex, with a personal study element.
- Dates for each of the four modules are held throughout the year. You can book the date that suits you and your schedule. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto your chosen date.
- For your learning to be applied to the Certificate or Diploma qualifications we would recommend completing within 1 year, and will provide you with all the support you need to achieve this.
- Personal study materials are readily available on our learning platform. We will guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £1494+VAT (Inc ILM Registration Fees) Payment plan available