Coaching is becoming more widely recognised as a profession. This qualification will provide you with credibility, and the learning of an approach founded on the most up to date scientific research. Combining neuroscience and coaching, the NeuChem® model creates fast, lasting change, and will give you the edge you need as a coach to lead your field.
Once qualified, you are able to register with The Association of NeuChemologists® and become a licensed CARI™ Consultant (CARI™ on the BBC), giving you the ability to target and support rapid change in your corporate clients. Upon completion, you will also receive a Level 3 Award certificate from the ILM.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply the learning to the Certificate, and then Diploma course.
4 days training, plus personal study
£745+VAT Pay per module payment plan option available.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Do not have any coaching qualification, but do have experience in learning and development or management and would like a foundation degree level qualification
- Have a coaching qualification, and want to augment this and develop their practice with the NeuChem® neuroscience and coaching methods
We recognise that an upfront payment is not always possible for everybody. Therefore for this course we offer a pay per module option, designed for you to complete the course as and when you can. The total remains at 745+VAT. The breakdown is as follows:
- Module 1: Ethics £248+VAT
- Module 2: Application of NeuChem for Effective Coaching: £248+VAT
- Module 3+4: Practical – Undertaking Wellbeing Coaching and Workplace Coaching Skills: 249+VAT
Completion of the Introduction to NeuChem®: Neuroscience and Coaching Access Course
- ILM Level 3 Award
The Ethics Paper
Applying the NeuChem® Framework for Effective Coaching
Practical – Undertaking Wellbeing Coaching
You can choose to take this session from 2 weeks to one month after Module 2, and after some pro bono coaching experience. This is a journey of personal discovery, we learn from each other, ourselves and tutors our strengths and areas we wish to improve and develop. The day may include one to one tutorials.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Award in Wellbeing Coaching using Neuroscience is a four day classroom course, at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex, with a personal study element.
- Dates for each of the four modules are held throughout the year. You can book the date that suits you and your schedule. Please contact us at email@example.com to book onto your chosen date.
- For your learning to be applied to the Certificate or Diploma qualifications we would recommend completing within 1 year, and will provide you with all the support you need to achieve this.
- Personal study materials are readily available on our learning platform. We will guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £745+VAT Pay per module payment plan option available.