The central three elements of our NeuChem® framework, are to notice, enquire, and understand our client’s needs. Combining neuroscience and coaching, the NeuChem® model creates fast, lasting change, and will give you the neuroscientific edge as a coach, to lead your field!
Once qualified, you can deliver our innovative wellbeing psychometric tool to your own coaching clients: CARI™(as seen on the BBC). This provides a competitive edge in a crowded coaching market to help you target and support wellbeing and change privately or within organisations.
Completing the course enables students to register for The National Association of NeuChemologists® and become a licensed CARI™ Consultant , giving you the opportunity to work with clients of the Maria Paviour Company.
2 classroom days, plus 16 hours personal study, 5 hours supervision or advanced training and 6 hours coaching practice
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
Visit Eventbrite for fees, dates, and to book your place
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
- Have experience in learning and development or management and are now seeking a robust coaching qualification
- Have a coaching qualification, and want to uplift this and develop their practice with the NeuChem® neuroscience and coaching methods
- Have never been a coach, but have a keen interest in learning more about coaching, and how we blend it with neuroscience
- ILM Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Award in Wellbeing Coaching using Neuroscience is a 2 day course, plus 16 hours personal study, 5 hours supervision or advanced training and 6 hours coaching practice
- 2 days of classroom learning are held online from Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
- Learning materials for personal study are readily available on our online learning platform.
- Supervision/advanced training is carried out online
- Your learning can also be applied and extended to complete the ILM Level 5 Certificate and/or ILM Level 5 Diploma
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: Visit Eventbrite for fees, dates, and to book your place