NeuChem® Coaching is the only coaching model based entirely on the neuroscience of learning and performance. This proprietary model is unique to Maria Paviour Co Ltd. It has been developed over 20 years by our award winning principal psychologist-biologist, the bestselling author Maria Paviour.
Attend the introductory day and begin your journey towards becoming a NeuChem® Coaching professional. Unlock the brain using the latest evidence and research based methods in neuroscience and coaching.
Through this process of self-discovery you will find out how you can get yourself into the driving seat of your own brain, and then use life-changing brain skills for yourself and your coaching clients.
1 day classroom study
This course is suitable for people who:
- Want to begin their learning for a career in coaching
- Want to develop their coaching skills based on a proven scientific model
- Are interested in gaining insights into neuroscience and coaching
An interest in neuroscience and coaching
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
The Introduction to NeuChem® Coaching is a one day classroom course, at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
You will learn:
- What Neuchem® Coaching is, how it differs from standard and transformational coaching and how it empowers people with powerful results.
- The 3 essential NeuChem® Coaching skills necessary for progression to NeuChem Coach® and the 3 essential feedback approaches.
- The 6 key ingredients of the NeuChem® coaching model
- The physiological and brain chemistry changes that enable you and your clients to re-wire thinking and transform your lives
- How to use the rapid, easy and fun NeuChem® approach to enable clients to make significant personal changes, deal with stress, anxiety and low mood, and transform those behaviours that hold humans back
- How to work with the pleasure of story-telling in order to develop the Neuro-story™ and Neuro-script™ approach to change
- Why this neuroscience-based NeuChem® coaching model works so powerfully every time – creating permanent and lasting results.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus