Graduating with the Diploma in NeuChem® Coaching (and ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring) you will be able to work with clients using neuroscience and coaching, providing psychometric analysis, and in tailoring specific NeuChem® solutions at both individual and organisational level.
You will be able to adapt and create coaching models that give you rapid success with clients in dealing with stress and low mood, to improve confidence, and achieve their goals. You will support clients and empower them with the tools to address and adapt to different mental health, work, and life challenges.
THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO:
Wish to provide executive coaching and wellbeing coaching within organsiations and work at the top level for Maria Paviour Company Ltd as a fully qualified NeuChem® Coach, or NeuChemologist® and who would like to coach at Harley Street and for corporate clients.
Completion of the Certificate in NeuChem® Coaching: Neuroscience and Coaching
- ILM Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Diploma in NeuChem® Coaching is delivered as a blend of classroom learning, personal study, tutorials, seminars, supervision, and coaching practice.
- You will learn the theory and application of NeuChem® Coaching, and be able to implement this model of neuroscience and coaching in your coaching practice.
- Using evidence-based methods you will gain skills to develop and deliver your own NeuChem® interventions and coaching to clients.
- At this higher level, you will be enabled to devise your own approaches and develop your own methods for working with your clients at a neurochemical level.
- The knowledge base and learning are in-depth, giving you the ability to easily adapt and create methods and forward pathways for your clients.
- You will be working at Foundation Degree level, and will be expected to carry out support self-study, as well as attending lectures, seminars, and classroom learning.
- You can also opt for virtual attendance of tutorials, supervisions, seminar sessions, and study groups. We have an extensive library of resources for you to draw upon.
- Classroom learning takes place at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
Dates for each of the classroom learning days are held throughout the year. You can book the date that suits you and your schedule. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book onto your chosen date.
- Personal study materials are readily available on our learning platform. We will guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus