- Unique neuroscience-based coaching methodology
- A deeper understanding of the brain-body connection
- Work towards self-empowerment with coachees
- Practical exercises to rewire thinking and manage emotional states
- Kickstart coaching with focused insights from psychometric wellbeing tools
Combining neuroscience, psychology, and biology, our founder Maria Paviour developed unique coaching frameworks, and psychometric wellbeing tools – to help move people through change in their life.
As a NeuChem Coach, you have the ability to design collaborative solutions with both individuals and organisations. By introducing methods for coping with stress, anxiety, and low mood, you are able to improve overall levels of wellbeing and engagement – in and out of the workplace. Which, according to Thriving at Work government report, as well as our own empirical evidence, has been proven to drive a significant return on investment.
8 days classroom learning, personal study, 5 hours supervision, 5 hours advanced training, 12 hours coaching practice
Online from the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex
dATES and fees
Visit Eventbrite for fee and date information and to book your place
- A passionate individual exploring new ways to create change?
- Working in HR, OD or L&D looking to diversify your toolkit?
- An experienced coach looking to develop your skills?
- Interested in launching a more flexible career?
Delving into the theory and application of NeuChem coaching, we explore the models and methods in a corporate setting, as well as with individual clients.
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- The NeuChem Coaching Course Certificate (ILM Endorsed) is for those who have already obtained an ILM Level 5 in Coaching. The content and running of the course are the same for both, only the assessment submission will vary.
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Certificate in NeuChem Coaching is an 8 day course, plus personal study, 5 hours supervision, 5 hours advanced training and 12 hours coaching practice
- 5 days of classroom learning are held online at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
- Learning materials for personal study are readily available on our online learning platform. This will help guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
- Supervision/advanced training is carried out online
- Your learning can also be applied and extended to complete the ILM Level 5 Diploma
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: Visit Eventbrite for fee and date information and to book your place