- Unique neuroscience-based coaching methodology
- A deeper understanding of the brain-body connection
- Work towards self-empowerment with coachees
- Practical exercises to rewire thinking and manage emotional states
- Kickstart coaching with focused insights from psychometric wellbeing tools
Combining neuroscience, psychology, and biology, our founder Maria Paviour developed unique coaching frameworks, and psychometric wellbeing tools – to help move people through a change curve in their life. The change curve, developed by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, is a method of helping people understand their reactions to change or upheaval.
As a NeuChem Coach, you have the ability to design collaborative solutions with both individuals and organisations. By introducing methods for coping with stress, anxiety, and low mood, you are able to improve overall levels of wellbeing and engagement – in and out of the workplace. Which, according to Thriving at Work government report, as well as our own empirical evidence, has been proven to drive a significant return on investment.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply your learning to our ILM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring course.
Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex
£1900+VAT (additional ILM registration and assessment fee)
- A passionate individual exploring new ways to create change?
- Working in HR, OD or L&D looking to diversify your toolkit?
- An experienced coach looking to develop your skills?
- Interested in launching a more flexible career?
Delving into the theory and application of NeuChem coaching, using the TAI approach to learning, we explore the models and methods in a corporate setting, as well as with individual clients. If you are interested in working with Maria Paviour Company Ltd., completion of this qualification fast-tracks you for eligibility to apply.
200-300 word biog detailing your coaching experience: duration, qualifications, and models used.
To apply, please contact our Head of School Sarah Flux
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- The NeuChem Coaching Course Certificate (ILM Endorsed)
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is for those who have an existing ILM Level 3 qualification, or can evidence existing coaching experience (ALP), and wish to gain an ILM Level 5 qualification.
The NeuChem Coaching Course Certificate is for those who have already obtained an ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring, and wish to uplift their skills with the application of neuroscience. The content and running of the course are the same for both, only the assessment submission will vary.
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- This course is delivered as a blend of lectures, peer learning, supervision, personal reflection, and coaching practice.
- All course resources are readily available on our learning platform. This will help guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £1900+VAT (additional ILM registration and assessment fee)