- Unique neuroscience-based coaching methodology
- A deeper understanding of the brain-body connection
- Work towards self-empowerment with coachees
- Practical exercises to rewire thinking and manage emotional states
- Kickstart coaching with focused insights from psychometric wellbeing tools
NEXT DATES: 13th, 14th, 15th, 18th, 19th November 2019
- Course tuition fees £2780+VAT
- ILM registration and assessment £490+VAT
- Total price £3270+VAT*
Book before 31st July for early bird price £2050+VAT* (includes ILM registration and assessment)
*Payment plans are available, please contact the team email@example.com
Combining neuroscience, psychology, and biology, our founder Maria Paviour developed unique coaching frameworks, and psychometric wellbeing tools – to help move people through a change curve in their life. The change curve, developed by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, is a method of helping people understand their reactions to change or upheaval.
As a NeuChem Coach, you have the ability to design collaborative solutions with both individuals and organisations. By introducing methods for coping with stress, anxiety, and low mood, you are able to improve overall levels of wellbeing and engagement – in and out of the workplace. Which, according to Thriving at Work government report, as well as our own empirical evidence, has been proven to drive a significant return on investment.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply your learning to our ILM Level 7 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring course.
5 days classroom learning, personal study, 5 hours supervision, 5 hours advanced training, 12 hours coaching practice
Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex
dATES and times
13th-15th, 18th-19th November 2019
9.00 for 9.30am start, 5pm close
- Course tuition fees £2780+VAT
- ILM Registration and Assessment fee £490+VAT
- Total fees £3270+VAT
Payment plans are available, please contact the team for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Early bird offer:
Next course runs from 13th November 2019. Book by 31st August for £2050+VAT including ILM registration and assessment fee. Contact us for more details and payment plan options email@example.com
£3270+VAT (includes ILM registration and assessment fee)
- A passionate individual exploring new ways to create change?
- Working in HR, OD or L&D looking to diversify your toolkit?
- An experienced coach looking to develop your skills?
- Interested in launching a more flexible career?
Delving into the theory and application of NeuChem coaching, using the TAI approach to learning, we explore the models and methods in a corporate setting, as well as with individual clients. If you are interested in working with Maria Paviour Company Ltd., completion of this qualification fast-tracks you for eligibility to apply.
200-300 word biog detailing your coaching experience: duration, qualifications, and models used.
To apply, please contact our the team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring
- The NeuChem Coaching Course Certificate (ILM Endorsed)
ILM Level 5 Certificate in Effective Coaching and Mentoring is for those who have an existing ILM Level 3 qualification, or can evidence existing coaching experience (RPL), and wish to gain an ILM Level 5 qualification.
The NeuChem Coaching Course Certificate (ILM Endorsed course) is for those who have already obtained an ILM Level 5 in Coaching and Mentoring, and want to uplift their skills with the application of neuroscience. The content and running of the course are the same for both, only the assessment submission will vary.
ILM is a trademark of the City and Guilds of London Institute and is used under licence.
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Certificate in NeuChem Coaching is a 5 day course, plus personal study, 5 hours supervision, 5 hours advanced training and 12 hours coaching practice
- 5 days of classroom learning are held at the Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex.
- Learning materials for personal study are readily available on our online learning platform. This will help guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
- Supervision/advanced training is carried out via Skype
- Your learning can also be applied and extended to complete the ILM Level 5 Diploma and/or ILM Level 7 Diploma
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £3270+VAT (includes ILM registration and assessment fee)