Combining neuroscience, psychology, and biology, our founder Maria Paviour developed unique coaching frameworks and psychometric wellbeing tools – to help move people through a change curve in their life. The change curve, developed by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, is a method of helping people understand their reactions to change or upheaval.
As a NeuChem Coach, you have the ability to design collaborative solutions with both, individuals and organisations. By introducing methods for coping with stress, anxiety, and low mood, you are able to improve overall levels of wellbeing and engagement – in and out of the workplace. Which, according to Thriving at Work government report, as well as our own empirical evidence, has been proven to drive a significant return on investment.
This course can stand alone – or once qualified you can apply the learning to the ILM Level 7 Diploma course.
Sussex Innovation Centre, University of Sussex campus
£1905+VAT (and an additional ILM registration fee)
- A passionate individual looking for ways to create change?
- Working in HR or L&D looking to diversify your toolkit?
- Looking to launch a more flexible career?
- An experienced coaching looking to develop your skills?
Delving into the theory and application of NeuChem coaching, using the TAI approach to learning, we explore the models and methods in a corporate setting, as well as with individual clients. If you are interested in working with Maria Paviour Company Ltd., completion of this qualification fast-tracks you for eligibility to apply.
200-300 word biog detailing your coaching experience: duration, qualifications, and models used.
To apply, please contact our Head of School Sarah Flux
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
WHY CHOOSE THIS COURSE?
How will I study?
- The Certificate in NeuChem® Coaching is delivered as a blend of lectures, peer learning, supervision, personal reflection, and coaching practice.
- All resources for the course are readily available on our learning platform. We will guide you through the process of achieving your qualification as easily as possible.
For full course information, including study modules and breakdown of learning hours, please download a copy of our prospectus
FEES: £1905+VAT (and an additional ILM registration fee)